This is a TASTY, easy-to-make recipe! The chia seeds are loaded with fiber and omega-3s. Cacao is rich in anti-oxidants, and it is topped off with heart-healthy almonds and blueberries.
- 1.5 cups almond, or coconut milk, or your favorite dairy-type beverage for our non-vegan sisters
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Organic blueberries & slivered almonds for topping
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a small mixing bowl
- Leave overnight in the fridge
- Give it a good mix then transfer into a mason jar and top with some blueberries and slivered almonds.