This is an easy pancake recipe to start your day with 22 grams of protein, 22 vitamins & minerals, and probiotics!
1 scoop of Life Stage Shake® by Eat Like a Woman®
3 egg whites (vegan version add 1 cup of almond milk)
1/2 cup oatmeal uncooked
1/2 cup blueberries
1 small banana or 1/2 large banana
2 tsp baking powder
- In a blender or food processor, blend uncooked oatmeal until it is a fine flour.
- Add the eggs (or almond milk for vegan version), Life Stage Shake® protein powder, banana and baking powder and blend until smooth.
- Add blueberries into the batter and mix using a spoon.
- Place your skillet on a medium-high heat, and scoop out about 1/8 cup of batter per pancake.
- Cook them for 45-60 seconds on the first side, and 30-40 seconds on the second side.
- Serve with your favorite organic maple syrup, or add whole blue blueberries and raspberries for a super healthy version.